Android devices are capable of doing many things. One such great feature is the capability to print from the device. You need not worry if you do not have a Wi-Fi enabled printer. Google has provided a way to connect your printer with your Chrome account and Android device to print with ease. The setup can be little bit confusing. Therefore, Android tablet wholesale dealers have compiled a guide to help you setup your printer to print from your Android tablet.
Connect to Google Cloud Print
Most of the printers are capable of printing via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. However, not all of us might have a printer that support Bluetooth or Wi-Fi printing. That is where Cloud Print comes into play. After registering the printer, you can connect it to the internet and operate it from anywhere as long as you have a working internet connection. Follow the below steps to add your printer to Google Cloud Print.
- Open Google Chrome in your PC and log into it if you are not automatically logged in.
- Click on the menu button (the hamburger icon) located at the upper right hand corner.
- Choose Settings and click Show Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down the page to reach the Google Cloud Print section and click on Manage.
- Click on Add Printers. The list of available printers will be displayed. Check the printers that you need to add and select Add Printers.
Printing from the Android Device
If your Android tablet of phone comes with Google Cloud Print, you can use it. Else, you will need to download the app and install it. Yet you will not need to run the app to print wirelessly from the Android device. It is like an add-on to the software of the device. However, you will need to ensure that Google account on the Android tablet is same as the one that you used to log into Chrome in the above step.
To print a file, open the document and select the Menu button. Now select Print and you will be taken to a new page. From there, click on the down arrow located near to Save as PDF and choose the printer that you wish to print from. If you are unable to find the printer that you are looking for, you can click on All Printers to see a list of all the printers. After selecting the printer, click on the Print button.