The iPad that you recently bought from the wholesale iPad store is capable of connecting to other devices with Bluetooth. If you are a music lover, you may wish to pair the device with a speaker that supports Bluetooth connection. As these Bluetooth speakers are wireless, you can take them anywhere with your iPad. However, you will need to do a little bit of setups if you wish to pair a Bluetooth speaker with the iPad. Below are the simple steps to pair your iPad with a Bluetooth speaker.
Enable Bluetooth on iPad
The first thing to do is to enable Bluetooth on your iPad. For that, follow the below steps.
- On the home screen of your iPad, tap on Settings.
- From the available options, select General and then tap on Bluetooth.
- Swipe on the button named Bluetooth to the right, to move it to the On
These are the steps to turn on Bluetooth in your iPad. The next thing to do is to pair the speaker with your iPad, and for that, you can do the steps discussed below.
Pair iPad with Bluetooth Speaker
- To pair the speaker and the iPad, you will need to put the speaker to the Discoverable You may need to refer to the manual of the speaker to understand the steps and put it in the discoverable mode, as the steps may vary with the model of the speaker that you are using. Usually, by pressing or long pressing the button on the speaker will let you activate the discoverable mode. When the speaker is switched to the discoverable mode, you will be able to see a blinking light on the speaker indicating that it is in the discoverable mode.
- After making the speaker discoverable, find the name of the speaker on the Bluetooth Settings window of the iPad. If the iPad asks for a passkey, type in one. If the speaker has a default passkey, it will be available in the instruction manual.
- The iPad will connect to the speaker automatically. Check if a blue/white Bluetooth icon appears at the top of the iPad. If the icon is present, you can be sure that the iPad is connected successfully to the speaker via Bluetooth. If you find a gray Bluetooth icon, it means that the connection is not established successfully and you will have to try the pairing steps again.